Your place of work, wherever it is, is an extension of your company values. It can have a huge impact on everything from productivity to sales, employee happiness to security. iD Commerce & Logistics CEO Dan Arriola knows better than anyone that running a tight ship makes an enormous difference in the way we conduct business.
How your facilities look and function can instill pride in employees, inspire your clients, and build a sense of trust and community around your enterprise– and it doesn’t necessarily take an interior decorator to make sweeping improvements.
Listen to what Dan Arriola has to say about building a better workplace on this ‘Expert Interview’ podcast on Enterprise Radio.
<iframe width=”400″ height=”30″ src=”https://epodcastnetwork.com/?powerpress_embed=33553-podcast&powerpress_player=mediaelement-audio” frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no”></iframe>
Dan Arriola, CEO and Founder of iD Commerce + Logistics, a premier outsourcer specializing in product fulfillment, promotional fulfillment and enterprise solutions again joins Enterprise Radio to discuss why it is so important to you to have a great place to work!
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dan Arriola discuss the following:
- What is the most important thing when it comes to building a a great place to work?
- Why is it so important to you to have a “Great Place to Work”?
- How do you keep employee engagement going without it becoming stale?
- How do you position yourself to be a workplace that is appealing to millenials?
- What advice do you have for business people that are looking to better their workplace and are in a position to do so?
Read the full article on ePodcast Network: https://epodcastnetwork.com/why-it-is-so-important-to-you-to-have-a-great-place-to-work/.